Ark-Plas® Products, Inc., a leading manufacturer of top quality barbed fittings and tubing offers “Premium Grade” Fittings in Standard and Hard-Line series connectors. Premium Grade Hard-Line Series Fittings feature barbs molded without a parting line to ensure the best seal possible. All Premium Grade Fittings are molded from 100% virgin material under controlled conditions, and are 100% inspected by trained personnel, wearing protective gloves.
Hard-Line Series Fittings feature a barb designed for use with harder durometer tubing, such as Polyethylene 55 Shore D and Polypropylene 80 Durometer. The barb itself has a very sharp sealing point that is slightly larger than the fitting’s shaft. This sealing technology eliminates the need for “suck-down” around the trailing edge of the barb for a good tight seal. “Hard-Line” fittings have been tested up to 200 P.S.I., holding a good seal without the use of hose clamps. The “hard-line” sealing point is designed slightly larger than the tubing’s ID, allowing for ease of assembly with rigid tubing.
Premium Grade Hard-Line Series Fittings are stocked in White Nylon, Natural Polypropylene, Natural Kynar® and Clear Polycarbonate. Barb sizes will fit tubing ID’s of 1/16”, 1/8”, 5/32”, 3/16” and 1/4”. Premium Grade Hard Line Series Fittings are designed for semi rigid tubing, and are available in a barbed connector, and a barbed tee design. A full color catalog and samples are available for testing, free of charge.
Ark-Plas®Products, Inc., an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer, employs standards and procedures for assuring customers that the products they receive are of the highest quality and superior in performance. Each product is realized using the latest technology in design and manufacturing, with an emphasis on Quality.
- Matrix 6200 Reel-to-Reel Dispensing Platform - Supplier Resource
- 3 Product Development Schedule Killers (and what to do about them) - Supplier Resource
- The Market Dynamics of Molecular Diagnostics - Supplier Resource
- Lifesaving Technologies For the Next Billion - Supplier Resource
- Four Smart Drug Delivery Systems: Nanotech, Wireless, and Decidedly Space Age - Supplier Resource
- Crossing the Blood-Brain Barrier: 3 Promising Drug Delivery Technologies - Supplier Resource