Edgewood, NY – July 9, 2013 – Qosina is pleased to announce the addition of two new Hydrophobic Filters (#28246 & #28247) and one Hydrophilic Filter (#28245). Equipped with a polypropylene housing, all three filters have a female luer lock inlet, a male luer slip outlet, and a 0.2 micron pore size.
The Hydrophobic Filters are offered with a PTFE membrane and are available in 25 mm and 15 mm diameters and the Hydrophilic filter is available with a PES membrane and in a 25 mm diameter. The PTFE membrane is used for the filtration of aggressive chemicals, including acids and non-aqueous solvents, as well as for GC and HPLC sample preparation. Due to the low flow resistance to gases, the PTFE membrane is also used for air and gas filtration. The PES membrane is hydrophilic and has very low protein absorption, making it ideal in the areas of pharmaceutical and biological sample preparation. In stock and available for immediate delivery, Qosina offers a variety of filters including filters for Drip Chambers, Epidural, IV, Manifolds, Gas, Respiratory, Spikes, and Syringes.
Qosina is a worldwide supplier of thousands of stock OEM disposable components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries including connectors, luers, clamps, adapters, clips, valves, needle hubs, stopcocks, hemostasis valves, tuohy borst adapters, swabs and spikes. Qosina operates an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered facility.
Qosina offers low minimums and short lead times. Call our Customer Service Specialists to request a sample, obtain our latest catalog or place an order via phone +1 (631) 242-3000, fax +1 (631) 242-3230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.qosina.com to see our latest products. Custom sourcing services are available through our knowledgeable specialists using Qosina’s extensive resources.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video