November 14, 2012 – Qosina now stocks Medallion® syringes (#C1116 – #C1126) made from Cyclo Olefin Polymer (COP). Offered with either an ABS or PC plunger, the 20 ml syringes are available in an array of colors and come with a silicone plunger tip. The ABS plunger version is BPA-Free, while the PC plunger has a high heat resistance and is compatible with steam, gamma, or ETO sterilization. Both have excellent purity and extremely low residual metals (less than .02 ppm). A 1 ml syringe in blue is also available with either a PC or ABS plunger (#C1127, #C1128).
The COP syringe has a high moisture barrier which helps to protect against moisture loss from materials within the barrel. These syringes also offer good chemical resistance to acids, bases, alcohols and fragrances. Color matched polycarbonate caps (#65315 - #65321) are available to match the syringe plunger color. From pad printing on the barrel to custom sized and colored plungers, Qosina can work with your product design team to modify the Medallion® COP syringe to meet your needs.
Qosina is a worldwide supplier of thousands of stock OEM disposable components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries including connectors, luers, clamps, adapters, clips, valves, needle hubs, stopcocks, hemostasis valves, tuohy borst adapters, swabs and spikes. Qosina operates an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered facility.
Qosina offers low minimums and short lead times. Call our Customer Service Specialists to request a sample, obtain our latest catalog or place an order via phone +1 (631) 242-3000, fax +1 (631) 242-3230 or email email@example.com. Visit us at www.qosina.com to see our latest products. Custom sourcing services are available through our knowledgeable specialists using Qosina’s extensive resources.
150-Q Executive Drive
Edgewood, NY 11717
Phone: +1 (631) 242-3000
Fax: +1 (631) 242-3230
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video