Edgewood, NY – April 17, 2013 – Qosina is pleased to introduce the addition of three new Hemostasis Valves with sideport tubing connection to a 3-way stopcock (Part #80451 (orange), #80452 (green) and #80453 (gray)). The Hemostasis valve features an automatic pre-slit seal, which eliminates the need for manual rotation, for items sized 0 FR - 8 FR (0 inch - 0.105 inch) (0 mm - 2.7 mm) in diameter. The valve also offers a rotating male luer lock with a vented female luer lock cap. The stopcock features 2 female luers, a tube connection and a male luer lock cap. Tubing 7.5 inches in length connects the valve and stopcock of these pre-assembled, non-sterile components.
Qosina is a worldwide supplier of thousands of stock OEM disposable components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries including connectors, luers, caps, clamps, adapters, clips, valves, needle hubs, stopcocks, hemostasis valves, tuohy borst adapters, swabs and spikes. Qosina operates an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered facility.
Qosina offers low minimums and short lead times. Call our Customer Service Specialists to request a sample, obtain our latest catalog or place an order via phone +1 (631) 242-3000, fax +1 (631) 242-3230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.qosina.com to see our latest products. Custom sourcing services are available through our knowledgeable specialists using Qosina’s extensive resources.
150-Q Executive Drive
Edgewood, NY 11717
Phone: +1 (631) 242-3000
Fax: +1 (631) 242-3230
- Polystyrene Microbead Coating Procedures - Supplier Resource
- Optimizing Technology for Multi--Cavity Medical Molds - Video
- Understanding Accuracy and Precision for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Bandwidth vs. Signal to Noise Tradeoff - Supplier Resource
- Dual Die Compensation for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Liquid Silicone Rubber and Medical Device Design - Webcast