Edgewood, NY, August 16, 2012 – Qosina stocks a wide range of high quality annealed Polycarbonate Connectors with barbed ends. Featuring a seamless first barb, multiple SKUs are available to connect to 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 or 5/8 inch ID tubing. Manufactured in the United States from medical grade material of exceptional clarity, the connectors are available as straight, reducer or Y connectors with an optional full threaded female luer lock port. In stock, and available for immediate delivery, Qosina offers low order minimums.
Qosina is a worldwide supplier of thousands of stock OEM disposable components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries including connectors, luers, caps, clamps, forceps, clips, valves, needle hubs, stopcocks, hemostasis valves, tuohy borst adapters, swabs, spikes, and tubing. Qosina operates an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered facility.
Qosina offers low minimums and short lead times. Call our Customer Specialists to request a sample, obtain our latest catalog or place an order via phone +1 (631) 242-3000, fax +1 (631) 242-3230 or e‑mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.qosina.com to see our latest products. Custom sourcing services are available through our knowledgeable specialists using Qosina’s extensive resources.
150-Q Executive Drive
Edgewood, NY 11717
Fax: +1 (631) 242-3230
- Solving Proprietary Process Problems - Supplier Resource
- Diener Precision Pumps Video - Video
- Drive Down the Cost of Flex Circuitry - Supplier Resource
- Inspection of Over Molded - Encapsulated Medical Devices - Supplier Resource
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish - Automation and Robotics - Video
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish Company Overview 2012 - Video