QTS began the expansion of its facility in July 2012 which involved moving into the remaining space of its existing facility, previously occupied by a leasing tenant. The expansion has added 17,000 square feet for a total 54,000 square feet. QTS has added another ISO Class 7 cleanroom, as well as additional component cleaning, label printing and final packaging areas.
QTS held a Ribbon Cutting Celebration ceremony in November 2012 to signify the official unveiling of the expanded facility. The expanded space is now qualified and operational. The expansion will position QTS to keep pace with the tremendous growth of existing customers as well as allow for new opportunities.
“This will enable QTS to serve our present customers and prospective customers, as we continue to expand our services and provide the infrastructure and capacity to successfully meet their needs.” - Doug Wilder, President and CEO of Quality Tech Services, Inc.
For further information on Quality Tech Services, Inc., please contact
Kristi Ciesynski, Phone: 952-942-8321 or Email: email@example.com.
Quality Tech Services, Inc.
10525 Hampshire Avenue South Bloomington, MN 55438.
Quality Tech Services, Inc. (QTS) specializes in Class 7 cleanroom assembly, packaging, and sterilization of medical devices. The company was established in 2001, is privately-held and headquartered in Bloomington, MN. QTS is ISO certified to 13485, FDA Registered and JPAL Compliant. For more information please visit www.qtspackage.com.
- Systems Engineering for Complex Portable Medical Device Development - Supplier Resource
- Laser Ablation - Supplier Resource
- Learning from Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs): Understanding Current Reprocessing Regulations, Product Validation and Clinical Human Factors - Webcast
- Best Practices for Medical Device Manufacturers to Ensure Quality - Supplier Resource
- Custom Products List - Supplier Resource
- Manufacturing - Supplier Resource