QTS began the expansion of its facility in July 2012 which involved moving into the remaining space of its existing facility, previously occupied by a leasing tenant. The expansion has added 17,000 square feet for a total 54,000 square feet. QTS has added another ISO Class 7 cleanroom, as well as additional component cleaning, label printing and final packaging areas.
QTS held a Ribbon Cutting Celebration ceremony in November 2012 to signify the official unveiling of the expanded facility. The expanded space is now qualified and operational. The expansion will position QTS to keep pace with the tremendous growth of existing customers as well as allow for new opportunities.
“This will enable QTS to serve our present customers and prospective customers, as we continue to expand our services and provide the infrastructure and capacity to successfully meet their needs.” - Doug Wilder, President and CEO of Quality Tech Services, Inc.
For further information on Quality Tech Services, Inc., please contact
Kristi Ciesynski, Phone: 952-942-8321 or Email: email@example.com.
Quality Tech Services, Inc.
10525 Hampshire Avenue South Bloomington, MN 55438.
Quality Tech Services, Inc. (QTS) specializes in Class 7 cleanroom assembly, packaging, and sterilization of medical devices. The company was established in 2001, is privately-held and headquartered in Bloomington, MN. QTS is ISO certified to 13485, FDA Registered and JPAL Compliant. For more information please visit www.qtspackage.com.
- Matrix 6200 Reel-to-Reel Dispensing Platform - Supplier Resource
- 3 Product Development Schedule Killers (and what to do about them) - Supplier Resource
- The Market Dynamics of Molecular Diagnostics - Supplier Resource
- Lifesaving Technologies For the Next Billion - Supplier Resource
- Four Smart Drug Delivery Systems: Nanotech, Wireless, and Decidedly Space Age - Supplier Resource
- Crossing the Blood-Brain Barrier: 3 Promising Drug Delivery Technologies - Supplier Resource