Using the standard configuration of the NEMA 5-15P Hospital Grade Green Dot Plug, we created a new mold of the plug incorporating an LED inside. When the cord is plugged into a source of power, the Nema 5-15P Hospital Grade Green Dot plug will light up. This new feature will provide a unique tool for companies conscious about the connection of their devices.
End-users will appreciate being able to confirm power connectivity simply by a visual check. Choosing the Lighted Hospital Grade Power Cord will give your medical device the signature touch of the insightful designer. Let Quail provide an option that correlates to the amount of effort and application used to develop your hospital environment
The Lighted Hospital Grade NEMA 5-15P with LED features the Green Dot on its face, meaning it conforms to a higher standard of code requirements. The materials used to construct it, as well as the durability of those materials, meet UL's specifications, and the use of the interior light emitting diode is also fully certified, so that OEM designers get full performance from their power cords components. Quail has their end-user in mind, and offer the best options in terms of quality and innovation.
The 031 0.096L T and 031 0.120L T
Connects any medical device with a C14 inlet to hospital wall power. Features standard Hospital Grade 5-15P with LED as the plug end with an IEC-60320-C13 on the connector end. IEC C13 is an international designation for the house-shaped connector used on computers and servers, and it is widely used for medical equipment power supplies. The Hospital Grade 5-15P with LED is UL, C-UL approved and has the Green Dot marking, symbolizing it meets the rigorous standards required for Medical Environment Plugs.
|0310.096LT||8'||18/3 SJTW 105°C|
|0310.120LI||10'||18/3 SJTW 105°C|
Browse the Hospital
|Quail Electronics, Inc.
2171 Research Dr.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast