FRANKLIN, WI,February 20, 2013
Vesta announces the addition of Rick Ellis as Vice President of Engineer for Vesta Silicones. Phil Estes, CEO of Vesta, comments “The leadership Rick brings to Vesta’s engineering team will enable Vesta to continue in its pursuit of engineering, product innovation and flawless manufacturing.”
Rick Ellis brings more than 30 years’ experience in successful product development, business development, and strategic planning to further strengthen Vesta’s executive management team. Rick is focused on delivering innovative and efficient medical manufacturing solutions for Vesta’s customers. Rick’s leadership has been proven in the medical industry in prior roles at Hewlett Packard Medical, Philips Healthcare, Smiths Medical, and Precision Dynamics. Rick has a Masters of Engineering and a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Vesta has over 40 years of experience exclusively serving the medical device market place, with precision processing of medical grade silicone and thermoplastics. Their quality, competence, and reliability have earned them business relationships with hundreds of OEMs worldwide. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.vestainc.com or contact Vesta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Piezo Linear Drives for Laser Technology - Supplier Resource
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Turn Your Smart Ideas Into Brilliant Reality - Supplier Resource
- Three Strategies for Assessing IVD Instrument Feasibility Early in the Design Process - Supplier Resource