FRANKLIN, WI,February 20, 2013
Vesta announces the addition of Rick Ellis as Vice President of Engineer for Vesta Silicones. Phil Estes, CEO of Vesta, comments “The leadership Rick brings to Vesta’s engineering team will enable Vesta to continue in its pursuit of engineering, product innovation and flawless manufacturing.”
Rick Ellis brings more than 30 years’ experience in successful product development, business development, and strategic planning to further strengthen Vesta’s executive management team. Rick is focused on delivering innovative and efficient medical manufacturing solutions for Vesta’s customers. Rick’s leadership has been proven in the medical industry in prior roles at Hewlett Packard Medical, Philips Healthcare, Smiths Medical, and Precision Dynamics. Rick has a Masters of Engineering and a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Vesta has over 40 years of experience exclusively serving the medical device market place, with precision processing of medical grade silicone and thermoplastics. Their quality, competence, and reliability have earned them business relationships with hundreds of OEMs worldwide. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.vestainc.com or contact Vesta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choosing the Right System Software for Medical Devices - Webcast
- Autocam Medical Case Studies - Supplier Resource
- Prevent Inventory Shortages - Consider Material Lead Times - Supplier Resource
- GT-9AC - Guidewire Grinding System - Supplier Resource
- Cable Design, Engineering and Manufacturing - Highly reliable design and manufacturing of cable harnessing solutions, for performance in harsh environments - Supplier Resource
- Complete Product Lifecycle Management - for Today and Tomorrow - Supplier Resource