Perkasie, Penna. – February 07, 2013- Secant Medical® has named Jacqueline Ferro as vice president of quality and regulatory assurance. Ferro, who was previously the director of quality at B. Braun Medical, Inc., brings 20 years of quality, regulatory and technical management experience to Secant Medical. Ferro will lead all aspects of quality and regulatory compliance for the company.
“As regulatory pressures continue to increase, we must anticipate changes in compliance and be prepared to meet industry expectations for clients,” said Erik Nadeau, president of Secant Medical. “Jacqueline’s expertise in quality control and regulatory affairs ensures that Secant Medical will maintain the high level of compliance required by the medical device industry.”
Ferro also served in quality, regulatory and clinical affairs roles at Stryker, Johnson & Johnson and Orasure Technologies. She holds a bachelor of science degree in chemical engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
About Secant Medical: Secant Medical® designs and manufactures biomedical textiles and other structures for medical devices.Employing medical fabric engineering technologies, we blend polymeric, metallic and resorbable biomaterials to create custom, high-performance structures that are used in the cardiovascular, general surgery, neurovascular, orthopedic and regenerative medicine fields. Built on a 70-year history, we’re committed to the future of biomaterials and their role in the healing process and are actively engaged in research partnerships to advance next-generation biomaterial development. Secant Medical is a business unit of Fenner PLC, a worldwide leader in reinforced polymer engineering headquartered in Yorkshire, England. For more information, contact Maria Fontanazza at 215-257-8680 x2192 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit http://www.secantmedical.com/release-entry.php.
- Discover How Practice Makes Perfect in IVD Development - Supplier Resource
- Line Marking - Supplier Resource
- Medtech M&As of 2014 Report - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Perfected the Design and Production of a Tissue Marker Device - Supplier Resource
- Learn Why Leading Healthcare Companies Rely on GW Plastics for Innovative Solutions, from Concept to Market - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Re-Designed, Re-Engineered and Re-Tooled an Intricate Breast Biopsy Device - Supplier Resource