Biomedical textiles address the growing need for low-profile, high-performance and flexible, shape-transformable components in medical devices. Secant Medical’s technical engineering staff will be available to discuss how biomedical textiles enable device design at the Secant Medical exhibit, Booth #1743.
“The MD&M West show is a great opportunity to educate potential clients on advancements in biomaterials and novel structural developments used for creating custom textile components,” says Ryan Heniford, Business Development Director. “The show allows us to highlight how implantable fabrics provide minimally invasive, low-profile delivery designs across a broad range of device application areas, including cardiovascular, orthopedics, regenerative medicine, neurovascular, and general surgery.”
MD&M West is a premier resource for the medical device industry, offering access to new technologies, world-class suppliers and expertise, updates on recent research and commercialization, and services for every aspect of the medical product development process.
About Secant Medical: Secant Medical®, Inc. specializes in the custom design, development and manufacturing of implantable biomedical textile structures for medical devices. Using advanced polymeric, metallic and resorbable biomaterials, the company designs high-performance implantable textile structures for applications in orthopedic, cardiovascular, regenerative medicine, neurovascular and general surgery. Secant Medical is a business unit of Fenner PLC, a worldwide leader in reinforced polymer engineering headquartered in Yorkshire, England. For more information, contact Maria Fontanazza at 215-257-8680 x2192 or email@example.com; or visit www.secantmedical.com/release-entry.php.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource