Biomedical textiles address the growing need for low-profile, high-performance and flexible, shape-transformable components in medical devices. Secant Medical’s technical engineering staff will be available to discuss how biomedical textiles enable device design at the Secant Medical exhibit, Booth #1743.
“The MD&M West show is a great opportunity to educate potential clients on advancements in biomaterials and novel structural developments used for creating custom textile components,” says Ryan Heniford, Business Development Director. “The show allows us to highlight how implantable fabrics provide minimally invasive, low-profile delivery designs across a broad range of device application areas, including cardiovascular, orthopedics, regenerative medicine, neurovascular, and general surgery.”
MD&M West is a premier resource for the medical device industry, offering access to new technologies, world-class suppliers and expertise, updates on recent research and commercialization, and services for every aspect of the medical product development process.
About Secant Medical: Secant Medical®, Inc. specializes in the custom design, development and manufacturing of implantable biomedical textile structures for medical devices. Using advanced polymeric, metallic and resorbable biomaterials, the company designs high-performance implantable textile structures for applications in orthopedic, cardiovascular, regenerative medicine, neurovascular and general surgery. Secant Medical is a business unit of Fenner PLC, a worldwide leader in reinforced polymer engineering headquartered in Yorkshire, England. For more information, contact Maria Fontanazza at 215-257-8680 x2192 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.secantmedical.com/release-entry.php.
- Laser Ablation - Supplier Resource
- Learning from Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs): Understanding Current Reprocessing Regulations, Product Validation and Clinical Human Factors - Webcast
- Best Practices for Medical Device Manufacturers to Ensure Quality - Supplier Resource
- Custom Products List - Supplier Resource
- Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Risky Business: Why Excluding Suppliers from Your Quality Processes Could Cost You - Supplier Resource