EAST DORSET, VT [November 8, 2012]
Pad Print Machinery of Vermont has designed a new two-axis servo-driven programmable printer for marking multiple sized width and length catheters or tubes. For over ten years PPMOVT has been the leading pad printing manufacturer to offer servo-driven catheter table for 360° printing. This new printer is designed for customers who want the flexibility to mark on multiple sized tubes using one printer.
Our engineering team redesigned a standard KP08 pad printer with both Z- and Y-axis servo drives. The Z-axis servo (vertical stroke) allows various diameter tubes sizes to be programmed along with the appropriate stroke depth. This eliminates the need to manually reset the table depth each time a different diameter tube is ready for printing.
The table fixture is now simplified with the addition of the Y-axis servo (front to back stroke). There is no longer a need for a rolling table, the pad has the forward motion. Also, the pads are mounted on a slide to easily change and adjust pad positioning for multiple marking requirements. This printer is equipped with a cupslide to ensure full length printing. The bed has an adjustable vacuum control to provide ample suction for holding each tube diameter and length. Plus the positioning of the pad for pad cleaning is controllable.
The addition of the servo controlled Y and Z axes, the diameter of the part as well as part length can be programmed. This allows for faster product changes and reduces setup time by as much as 90%, plus increased production speed of at least 15%.
For more information about Pad Print Machinery of Vermont’s custom solutions
or our full line of standard pad and industrial inkjet printers, inks, pads, clichés and other auxiliary equipment and automation options, visit www.padprintmachinery.com, e-mail email@example.com or call 800-272-7764.
- Matrix 6200 Reel-to-Reel Dispensing Platform - Supplier Resource
- 3 Product Development Schedule Killers (and what to do about them) - Supplier Resource
- The Market Dynamics of Molecular Diagnostics - Supplier Resource
- Lifesaving Technologies For the Next Billion - Supplier Resource
- Four Smart Drug Delivery Systems: Nanotech, Wireless, and Decidedly Space Age - Supplier Resource
- Crossing the Blood-Brain Barrier: 3 Promising Drug Delivery Technologies - Supplier Resource