El Monte, CA – August 2, 2013 – Building on several decades of experience in product development and medical equipment technology, El Monte, CA-based HSA is introducing an innovative Sample Management System. This system was designed to enhance the management of laboratory samples and the associated analysis, storage and reporting.
The overall market forhospitals and laboratories are also moving away from purchasing point solutions and toward buying equipment from different vendors that is interoperable and that has a uniform user interface. Laboratories are developing internal networks that connect all diagnostic equipment that feeds all patient information; this drives medical equipment vendors to develop interoperable equipment that has a uniform user interface. In effect, companies like HSA Technology are beginning to sell complete solutions that include not only the diagnostic equipment but also the data storage servers as well as the interface software.
According to HSA Regional Sales Manager Clim Moore, The sample management system has been engineered to offer a complete Lab Solution by itself.”
The new HSA website is now live, and the product will be available for sale online soon. This month HSA will reveal the introduction of additional elements of the HSA brand and advertising campaign as well as the evolution of the company’s market strategy moves forward.
Interested parties can visit us at the FIME trade show at the Miami Convention Center August 6-9 booth 2586. Learn more about HSA by visiting our web site at www.HSAIM.com.
About HSA Technology
HSA has over 10 years combined experience in the field of Medical equipment Design and Manufacturing. HSA is committed to customer satisfaction and striving for the highest quality in all the company’s products.
HSA aims to continue using the latest in medical technology to create innovative products that are of excellent quality and provide the highest benefit to our customers. Innovation Simplified.
Regional Sales Manager
(949) 229 - 5156
- Discover How Practice Makes Perfect in IVD Development - Supplier Resource
- Line Marking - Supplier Resource
- Medtech M&As of 2014 Report - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Perfected the Design and Production of a Tissue Marker Device - Supplier Resource
- Learn Why Leading Healthcare Companies Rely on GW Plastics for Innovative Solutions, from Concept to Market - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Re-Designed, Re-Engineered and Re-Tooled an Intricate Breast Biopsy Device - Supplier Resource