SPIROL International Corporation is pleased to announce the release of a new highly versatile Pin Installation Machine. The Model PMH is ideally suited for low to moderate volume levels of production that require high insertion force. This exceptionally flexible machine easily accommodates quick changeovers through simply changing the pin driving chuck and replacing the fixture at the base of the machine to accommodate the specific application and pin size to be installed. The machine is simple to operate and easily adjustable. The precisely machined rack and casting results in smooth operation, precise positioning, repeatability and durability.
Here is a link to the data sheet that highlights the features and benefits of the machine: Model PMH Data Sheet
SPIROL has more automated machines that utilize bowl feeding technology for higher volume applications and/or for assemblies that use small pins that are difficult to handle. Click here to see a complete listing of Installation Technology Products.
Our staff of engineers will review your application needs and work with your design team to recommend the best solution. One way to start the process is to select Installation Systems in our Optimal Application Engineering portal.
# # #
SPIROL INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION is a leading manufacturer of a diverse line of engineered components for fastening and joining, including precision shims, coiled and slotted spring pins, solid pins, disc springs, alignment dowels and bushings, spacers, compression limiters, machined nuts, threaded inserts for plastics, pin and insert installation equipment, and vibratory parts feeders.
- Laser Ablation - Supplier Resource
- Learning from Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs): Understanding Current Reprocessing Regulations, Product Validation and Clinical Human Factors - Webcast
- Best Practices for Medical Device Manufacturers to Ensure Quality - Supplier Resource
- Custom Products List - Supplier Resource
- Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Risky Business: Why Excluding Suppliers from Your Quality Processes Could Cost You - Supplier Resource