Windsor, ON – SPIROL Industries Ltd. is pleased to announce the receipt of General Motors 2012 Supplier Quality Excellence Award. GM's Supplier Quality Engineers (SQEs), Design and Manufacturing Engineers and other personnel from using plants were all surveyed and statistics for quality performance in areas of line interruptions, recalls, and corrective actions were used to support the presentation of the award.
According to an article published by General Motors on their news media web site, approximately 7% of their product suppliers – those who have demonstrated the highest levels of quality performance over the previous 12 months - will be presented with the award. "Winners meet or exceed a stringent set of quality performance criteria along with cross-functional support of the entire GM organization."
This is a significant achievement and a testament to SPIROL's operational excellence and quality control considering the millions of parts supplied to GM from SPIROL's global locations.
PHOTO — From left are SPIROL's Michael Kassian, Automotive Sales Manager, Sarah Dowie, Quality Manager, and Chris Stanton, Operations Manager.
# # #
SPIROL INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION is a leading manufacturer of a diverse line of engineered components for fastening and joining, including precision shims, coiled and slotted spring pins, solid pins, disc springs, alignment dowels and bushings, spacers, compression limiters, machined nuts, threaded inserts for plastics, pin and insert installation equipment, and vibratory parts feeders.
- Five Reasons to Select A Contractor With In-House Tool Design - Supplier Resource
- Warning: Everything You Know About Medical Design Is Wrong - Supplier Resource
- The Advantages of Utilizing Centerless Ground Bar in CNC Swiss Screw Machines - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Connectivity Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Top 5 Applications for Ultrathin-Wall Heat Shrink Tubing in Medical Device Design & Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-PBX (D*/D*) - Supplier Resource