PHOENIX, AZ--(Marketwire - January 10, 2013) -
Suntron Corporation, a leader in integrated electronics manufacturing systems (EMS), announces that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell its Methuen, MA facility to EIT LLC. The sale will strategically position Suntron to better serve its high reliability, mission critical, and safety critical customers in key industries including defense, aerospace, and medical devices.
Operations will continue in the existing Methuen, MA facility and customers will be seamlessly transitioned over to the new owners. EIT will benefit from the facility's convenient location close to Boston, MA, which will help grow its presence in the Northeast, as well as the staff's experience in quick turn production with manufacturing turn-times ranging from 24 hours to 10 days.
"Suntron is looking forward to dedicating more resources to our high reliability customers," said Ed Wheeler, Suntron's CEO. "We are positioned for future growth and will maintain our focus on customers requiring Class III PCBA, large scale integration, and manufacturing in cleanroom environments."
Suntron's premier defense qualifications include Nadcap, ITAR, and AS9100 certifications. In the medical device industry, Suntron is ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered and offers manufacturing facilities that meet the strict quality demands of the FDA's Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) standards, defined by FDA 21 CFR Part 820 QSR.
Lincoln International represented Suntron Corporation in the sale of the Methuen facility.
About Suntron Corporation:
Suntron delivers complete manufacturing services and solutions for high reliability products used in safety and mission critical, and productivity and monitoring devices for the aerospace and defense, medical, industrial, networking and telecommunications, and semiconductor capital equipment markets. Suntron provides engineering services, printed circuit board assembly, box build, large scale and complex system integration, and testing services. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Suntron also operates a full service facility in Tijuana, Mexico. For more information about Suntron capabilities: www.suntroncorp.com
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video