PHOENIX, AZ—(Marketwire - February 14, 2013) -
Suntron Corporation, a leader in integrated electronics manufacturing systems (EMS), announces that the company is hosting facility tours for Arizona SciTech Festival's How It's Made event on Tuesday, February 19, 2013, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Visitors will see Suntron's electronic manufacturing capabilities firsthand and learn about Suntron's services for mission critical products. Held annually, How It's Made Arizona is designed to expand knowledge about and improve general public perception of manufacturing careers and manufacturing's value to the Arizona economy. The event is a part of the Arizona SciTech Festival, which is a state-wide celebration of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) that occurs every February and March.
Suntron offers manufacturing solutions for PCBAs, cable & harness, box-level integration, complex electro-mechanical system integration, and depot repair, as well as engineering, prototyping, production, supply chain management, testing, and logistics services. Focusing on safety and mission critical products, Suntron works with companies in the defense, medical, aerospace, industrial, telecommunications, and semiconductor industries.
"The Arizona SciTech Festival does an incredible job engaging the local community in the STEM initiative," states Jen Winters, Marketing Manager for Suntron Corporation. "We're looking forward to supporting the program and showing the attendees a glimpse inside the world of manufacturing."
Interested readers can register here: http://azhightech.com/HowItsMade/2012/Event_Suntron.html.
About Suntron Corporation:
Suntron delivers complete manufacturing services and solutions for high reliability products used in safety and mission critical, and productivity and monitoring devices for the aerospace and defense, medical, industrial, networking and telecommunications, and semiconductor capital equipment markets. Suntron provides engineering services, printed circuit board assembly, box build, large scale and complex system integration, and testing services. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Suntron also operates a full service facility in Tijuana, Mexico. For more information about Suntron capabilities: www.suntroncorp.com
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video