Plymouth, MA.... Tech-Etch, Inc., a leading manufacturer of precision metal parts and flexible circuits for the Medical and Aerospace Markets, and an employer of over 400 people in Plymouth, Massachusetts, is pleased to announce the promotion of Kevin Feeney to the position of Vice President of Finance.
In addition to working for Tech-Etch for 18 years, Kevin has been active in the community, serving on boards of non-profit organizations and currently serving as Trustee of the Plymouth Public Library, and Treasurer of the Plymouth Public Library Corporation.
Tech-Etch uses photo etching and laser machining to manufacture light gauge precision parts, produces flexible printed circuits on polyimide substrates using advanced manufacturing processes, and is a global supplier of standard and custom EMI/RFI shielding products of all types for commercial and military applications.
- Matrix 6200 Reel-to-Reel Dispensing Platform - Supplier Resource
- 3 Product Development Schedule Killers (and what to do about them) - Supplier Resource
- The Market Dynamics of Molecular Diagnostics - Supplier Resource
- Lifesaving Technologies For the Next Billion - Supplier Resource
- Four Smart Drug Delivery Systems: Nanotech, Wireless, and Decidedly Space Age - Supplier Resource
- Crossing the Blood-Brain Barrier: 3 Promising Drug Delivery Technologies - Supplier Resource