Plymouth, MA.... Tech-Etch, Inc., a leading manufacturer of precision metal parts and flexible circuits for the Medical and Aerospace Markets, and an employer of over 400 people in Plymouth, Massachusetts, is pleased to announce the promotion of Kevin Feeney to the position of Vice President of Finance.
In addition to working for Tech-Etch for 18 years, Kevin has been active in the community, serving on boards of non-profit organizations and currently serving as Trustee of the Plymouth Public Library, and Treasurer of the Plymouth Public Library Corporation.
Tech-Etch uses photo etching and laser machining to manufacture light gauge precision parts, produces flexible printed circuits on polyimide substrates using advanced manufacturing processes, and is a global supplier of standard and custom EMI/RFI shielding products of all types for commercial and military applications.
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Piezo Linear Drives for Laser Technology - Supplier Resource
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video