Designed for a variety of OEM applications, including water processing and emergency vehicles, the 405 Series compressor provides high performance in a compact design (6.74” x 4.25” x 5.3”). This versatile, oil-less, single-cylinder compressor features Thomas’ innovative WOB-L® design, stainless steel valves, lightweight die cast aluminum components and a thin wall hard-coated aluminum cylinder for maximum heat transfer. In addition, the 405 Series is available in both AC and DC models and is balanced for smooth, low vibration operation.
Pressure to 40 PSI (2.8 bar) for AC models, and to 100 PSI (6.9 bar) for DC models.
For more information on the Thomas 405 Series compressor visit http://www.gd-thomas.com/productlist.aspx?id=10134&tp=p.
Thomas Division, gd-thomas.com, a Gardner Denver Company in Sheboygan, WI, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of precision engineered compressors and vacuum pumps. Thomas products are found in medical, environmental systems, pharmaceutical equipment, automobiles, business machines, printing presses, packaging machines and vending products, among others. Gardner Denver, Inc. is a leading worldwide manufacturer of reciprocating, rotary vane compressors, liquid ring pumps and blowers for various industrial and transportation applications, pumps used in the petroleum and industrial markets, and other fluid transfer equipment serving chemical, petroleum and food industries. Gardner Denver (NYSE: GDI) is headquartered in Wayne, PA. For more information, visit the company’s Web site, gardnerdenver.com.
Please send inquiries to:
1419 Illinois Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Phone: (920) 457-4891
Fax: (920) 451-4397
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource