Thomas’ line of single piston pumps and compressors are designed to withstand the most demanding applications. The 660 and 668 Series feature air flows to 2.7 cfm (76.5 l/min), pressures to 100 psi (6.9 bar) and maximum vacuum to 93% of local barometer (930 mbar).
The versatile platform design offers OEMs the ability to add custom options to meet or exceed their specific design criteria. The use of diecast aluminum parts provides a strong, lightweight and durable component. In addition to low vibration and reduced sound level, Thomas’ oil-less WOB-L® technology extends operating life.
For more information on the 660 Series visit http://www.gd-thomas.com/product.aspx?id=24365&tp=p.
For more information on the 668 Series visit http://www.gd-thomas.com/productlist.aspx?id=9882&tp=p.
Thomas Division, gd-thomas.com, a Gardner Denver Company in Sheboygan, WI, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of precision engineered compressors and vacuum pumps. Thomas products are found in medical and environmental systems, laboratory equipment, automobiles, business machines, printing presses, packaging machines and vending products, among others. Gardner Denver, Inc. is a leading worldwide manufacturer of reciprocating, rotary vane compressors, liquid ring pumps and blowers for various industrial and transportation applications, pumps used in the petroleum and industrial markets, and other fluid transfer equipment serving chemical, petroleum and food industries. Gardner Denver (NYSE: GDI) is headquartered in Wayne, PA. For more information, visit the company’s Web site, gardnerdenver.com.
Please send inquiries to:
1419 Illinois Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Phone: (920) 457-4891
Fax: (920) 451-4397
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video