Designed for handheld gas and leak detection warning devices, the new 1010 Series diaphragm compressors and pumps from Thomas have been tested for 4,000 hours of nonstop operation providing the utmost in reliability and safety. Compact and lightweight (.03 lbs./.01 kg), the efficient operation and low power consumption of the 1010 Series not only gives the pump and compressor long life, but also extends the battery life of the warning device.
The 1010 Series also features oil-less operation, a sealed air path for contamination-free analysis, and a restart option at low temperatures for use in cold environments. Low inductance level and stall current allow for compliance to intrinsic safety requirements.
Maximum continuous pressure is rated to 8.7 psi/.6 bar, and maximum vacuum to 14.8 inHg/-500 mbar.
For more information on the Thomas 1010 Series diaphragm pressure pump visit
For more information on the Thomas 1010 Series diaphragm vacuum pump visit
Thomas Division, gd-thomas.com, a Gardner Denver Company in Sheboygan, WI, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of precision engineered compressors and vacuum pumps. Thomas products are found in medical, environmental systems, pharmaceutical equipment, automobiles, business machines, printing presses, packaging machines and vending products, among others. Gardner Denver, Inc. is a leading worldwide manufacturer of reciprocating, rotary vane compressors, liquid ring pumps and blowers for various industrial and transportation applications, pumps used in the petroleum and industrial markets, and other fluid transfer equipment serving chemical, petroleum and food industries. Gardner Denver (NYSE: GDI) is headquartered in Wayne, PA. For more information, visit the company’s Web site, gardnerdenver.com.
Please send inquiries to:
1419 Illinois Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Phone: (920) 457-4891
Fax: (920) 451-4397
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource