Series 2665 WOB-L® Piston Compressors from Thomas are specifically designed to stand up to the rigors of use in air vending or tire inflation systems.
The construction of durable, light weight die-cast aluminum components, epoxy coated wetted parts, thermally protected permanent split capacitor AC motors, specially formulated piston seals, stainless steel valves and permanently lubricated non contact seal bearings, oil-less, non-lube piston and cylinders, twin nine-blade cooling air flow fans make it the preferred compressor for air vending applications.
It is supplied with an ASME safety valve, ¼-18 NPT street elbow and intake filter assembly. Stainless steel wire fan guards are an available option for those systems requiring enhanced safety features.
115/60/1 models are rated at 3.68 cfm (104.2 l/min) open flow, 100 psi (7.0 bar) maximum continuous pressure, 120 psi (8.3 bar) maximum intermittent pressure and 100 psi (7.0 bar) maximum pressure restart.
220-240/50/1 models are rated at 3.23 cfm (91.5 l/min) open flow, 100 psi (7.0 bar) maximum continuous pressure, 120 psi (8.3 bar) maximum intermittent pressure and 100 psi (7.0 bar) maximum pressure restart.
For more information on the Series 2665 WOB-L® Piston Compressors from Thomas visit http://www.gd-thomas.com/productlist.aspx?id=10128&tp=p.
Thomas Division, gd-thomas.com, a Gardner Denver Company in Sheboygan, WI, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of precision engineered compressors and vacuum pumps. Thomas products are found in medical and environmental systems, laboratory equipment, automobiles, business machines, printing presses, packaging machines and vending products, among others. Gardner Denver, Inc. is a leading worldwide manufacturer of reciprocating, rotary vane compressors, liquid ring pumps and blowers for various industrial and transportation applications, pumps used in the petroleum and industrial markets, and other fluid transfer equipment serving chemical, petroleum and food industries. Gardner Denver (NYSE: GDI) is headquartered in Wayne, PA. For more information, visit the company’s Web site, gardnerdenver.com.
Please send inquiries to:
1419 Illinois Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Phone: (920) 457-4891
Fax: (920) 451-4397
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video