HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, OHIO - April 18, 2013 – Norman Noble, Inc., a leading contract manufacturer of medical devices and implants, today launched a new virtual tour of its manufacturing facilities on its web site, www.nnoble.com.
From its dedicated prototype departments, to its expansive stent manufacturing operations, to its Nitinol processing services, and much more, the tour gives Norman Noble’s OEM customers worldwide an up-close look at our highly-trained staff, proprietary equipment, and processes responsible for manufacturing their medical devices and implants to exacting specifications.
“The medical implants and devices we manufacture for our OEM customers are made from exotic materials with complex geometries and extremely tight dimensional tolerances,” said Brian Hrouda, director of sales and marketing for Norman Noble. “This virtual tour gives them easy remote access to see our capacity, and proprietary processes and equipment, available to manufacture their innovative product designs.”
About Norman Noble, Inc.
Norman Noble, Inc., was established more than 65 years ago and remains a family-owned and-operated contract manufacturer, offering the most advanced processes for ultra-precision micromachining. The company is known for its exceptional expertise and its ability to achieve subminiature precision beyond the reach of most manufacturers. Norman Noble is a supplier to most of the largest OEMs and well-known names in the medtech industry.
Norman Noble manufactures quality-assured medical devices and components to customer specifications in compliance with FDA regulations and ISO:9001 and ISO:13485. State-of-the-art processes include laser machining & welding, Swiss turning & milling, conventional & wire EDM, high-speed 7-axis milling, Nitinol shape setting, and cleanroom assembly & packaging. Prototype services are available in separate and fully dedicated departments. For more information, please visit www.nnoble.com.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Norman Noble, Inc.
Tel: 216-761-5387 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource