The International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories 2013 Annual Meeting will be held in Sydney Australia May 5-9.
While Sydney might not be in your travel plans this quarter, and biological/environmental specimens may not be your wheelhouse, the concept is the same: Computype is an industry leader in engineering labeling and tracking solutions that correlate with your goals and business model. Whether you’re manufacturing medical devices, performing clinical trials, or labeling chemical drums, the importance level of accurate classification & traceability remains the same. If you can’t make it to booth #54 in Sydney, reach out to us and we’ll get to work on understanding your process in order to tailor the right labeling solution for you.
Computype Inc. uniquely identifies 90% of the blood products collected in North America. Medical device packagers and labelers value the same features: highly engineered labels for unusual or demanding applications; guaranteed nonduplication of barcode numbers; variable color for additional ease in identification; and ISO certification and FDA-compliant adhesives.
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource