UFP Technologies, a producer of custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging, will be exhibiting at MD&M West 2013 (Medical Design & Manufacturing West) February 12-14, 2013 in Anaheim, CA. The Company will have two booth locations at this year’s event: 2465 and 2579.
UFP Technologies services the medical device industry by designing and manufacturing custom components, specialty packaging, and products using medical-grade foams, plastics, films, and other advanced materials. On display will be custom medical device solutions such as: reticulated foam components for air and liquid filtration, thermoformed packaging for orthopedic implants, TPU film pouches used to protect medical instruments and sterile barriers, sterilization components, and infection prevention solutions. These medical packaging, components, and products are fabricated throughout the Company’s seven ISO 13485:2003 certified manufacturing facilities, many of which include ISO Class 7 (Class 10,000) and ISO Class 8 (Class 100,000) clean room operations.
As part of UFP Technologies’ two booth locations at MD&M West, there will be solutions on display that were fabricated by the recently acquired PAC Foam Products based out of Costa Mesa, CA. These solutions include surgical scrubbers, filtration components, heat sealed reticulated polyurethane foams, patient comfort products such as facial pads and surgical collars, and more.
About UFP Technologies
UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging. Using foams, plastics, composites, and natural fiber materials, we design and manufacture a vast range of solutions primarily for the medical, automotive, aerospace & defense, and packaging markets. Our team acts as an extension of customers’ in-house research, engineering and manufacturing groups, working closely with them to solve their most complex product and packaging challenges. For our customers, innovation takes many shapes. But each solution is shaped by a level of design, materials and process expertise that is unique to UFP Technologies.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video