Sandpoint, Idaho, February 20th, 2013 --- Unicep, a leader in contract filling and packaging, announced today that Eileen Williams was named Business Development Manager effective January 1st, 2013. Eileen came to Unicep in March, 2012. In her new role, sheis responsible for developing corporate-level opportunities across several market segments including cosmetic & personal care, nutritional supplement, pharmaceutical & medical device, and oral health care. She will work in conjunction with Unicep’s Program Management and Operations teams to facilitatethe exchange of ideas and knowledge to ensure the successful execution of new customer program objectives.
Prior to Unicep, as a Certified Medical Sales Representative, Eileen worked in the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on multiple medical specialties in several geographic areas, including New York City and the Pacific Northwest. She received her undergraduate degree from St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia.
Unicep has developed a reputation for the highest levels of quality and strict adherence to cGMP’s promulgated by the Food and Drug Administration. Over the last several years, the company has become a supplier of choice for several of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, driving significant growth for the business.
Unicep is a privately held company that began as a contract packager of cost effective unit dose packaging for dental materials. Within their FDA registered and ISO9001 & ISO13485 certified facility, Unicep has developed proprietary machinery and methods for producing the patented MicroDose™ and Twist-Tip™ dispensers. Today, with locations in Sandpoint, Idaho and Liberty Lake, Washington, Unicep also provides non-sterile contract packaging and compounding for gels, liquids, and lotions for oral healthcare, IVD, OTC, cosmetic and dietary supplement markets. From formulation development to compounding, filling and packaging, Unicep can provide custom turnkey solutions.
- Prevent Inventory Shortages - Consider Material Lead Times - Supplier Resource
- GT-9AC - Guidewire Grinding System - Supplier Resource
- Cable Design, Engineering and Manufacturing - Highly reliable design and manufacturing of cable harnessing solutions, for performance in harsh environments - Supplier Resource
- Complete Product Lifecycle Management - for Today and Tomorrow - Supplier Resource
- Medical Electronics - Saving and Improving Lives Every Day - Supplier Resource
- The True Value of Engineering - Supplier Resource