Sandpoint, Idaho, February 11, 2013 — Unicep, a leader in liquid and gel contract filling and packaging, announced today that Jacob Johnson was named Director of Operations effective January 1st, 2013.
Over the past 9 years with the company, Johnson has held positions as Manager of Operations, Manager of Research & Development, Compounding Supervisor, Quality Control Supervisor and Laboratory Technician. In his new role, he will be responsible for all aspects of Unicep’s manufacturing including receipt of materials, warehousing, compounding, filling and packaging.
Prior to Unicep, Johnson worked at a Pathogenic Microbiology Lab at the University of Idaho where he was able to hone his skills in project management and critical problem solving. He has a bachelor’s degree in Microbiology from the University of Idaho and completed their Master’s program in Microbiology, Molecular Biology, and Biochemistry during which time he developed work instructions, extraction techniques and experiments to achieve laboratory goals.
Unicep has developed a reputation for the highest levels of quality and strict adherence to cGMP’s promulgated by the Food and Drug Administration. Over the last several years, the company has become a supplier of choice for several of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, driving significant growth for the business.
Unicep is a privately held company that began as a contract packager of cost effective unit dose packaging for dental materials. Within their FDA registered and ISO9001 & ISO13485 certified facility, Unicep has developed proprietary machinery and methods for producing the patented MicroDose™ and Twist-Tip™ dispensers. Today, with locations in Sandpoint, Idaho and Liberty Lake, Washington, Unicep also provides non-sterile contract packaging and compounding for gels, liquids, and lotions for oral healthcare, IVD, OTC, cosmetic and dietary supplement markets. From formulation development to compounding, filling and packaging, Unicep can provide custom turnkey solutions.
For more information, contact: Karla Horton, Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org at Unicep 800.354.9396.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video