TÜV SÜD is a multinational technology group and provider of inspection services, is very widely known, and enjoys an excellent reputation as one of Germany's strongest brands. For the second, consecutive year, TÜV SÜD was among the winners of the "Brands of the Century" award, and thus a member of an exclusive circle of around 250 German brands all offering a unique selling proposition (USP) which distinguishes them as representative of their product sector.
As the high-profile jury agreed, the name of TÜV SÜD is virtually synonymous with testing and inspection organizations in Germany. As a "Brand of the Century," TÜV SÜD is in the best company. Other German companies awarded the prize include Haribo, Tempo, Persil, and wall-plug manufacturer Fischer. Dr. Boris Gehring, CEO of TÜV SÜD's Industry Service division, received the prize at a gala event in late November at Berlin's Hotel Adlon. The award was presented by its founder, publisher Dr. Florian Langenscheidt. Part of the prize for TÜV SÜD is the company's inclusion in the book "Beacons in a Sea of Brands," which is available from bookshops in three languages - German, English, and Mandarin Chinese.
The "Brands of the Century" award is only one in a series of independent accolades that TÜV SÜD has received over recent years. In 2011, for example, the company scooped Roland Berger's "Best of European Business" award in acknowledgement of its successful expansion strategy in South-East Asia. In 2012, TÜV SÜD was one of the Growth Award Winners in the TOP 500 Award of the major German broadsheet "Die Welt".
- Turn Your Smart Ideas Into Brilliant Reality - Supplier Resource
- Three Strategies for Assessing IVD Instrument Feasibility Early in the Design Process - Supplier Resource
- Scapa MEDIFIX® Interview - Supplier Resource
- Protomold Design Tips: 12 Essentials for Moldability - Supplier Resource
- Metal Injection Molding Turns the Volume Up, and Down - Supplier Resource
- Top Five Design Mistakes to Avoid When Specifying Stainless Steel Tubing - Supplier Resource