(Houston, Texas) USON, pioneer of automated leak detection equipment for the automotive, industrial, medical device and packaging industries, announces the appointment of an award-winning veteran of the automated instrumentation industry, Charles D. Foran Jr. (Dave), as USON President.
Dave Foran brings more than 35 years of experience leading diverse organizations and a proven track record of executive leadership to guide strategic planning, product development, engineering, sales and marketing, joint venture relationships and most recently harnessing Internet-based opportunities to spur business growth initiatives.
Dave Foran says, “I am extremely pleased with the opportunity to help USON, the market leader in leak detection instruments, go to the next level. USON will soon celebrate 50 years in business and my goal is to enable USON to leverage the power of the Internet to set a whole new standard in how USON reaches out to the marketplace and to our customers."
Mr. Foran’s previous career milestones include:
· Founder and President of Flowdata, Inc., a small flowmeter manufacturing company with specialized and technically advanced flow measurement products and related instrumentation that developed an international audience for its patented technologies. (“Breakthrough Product of the Year”—Processing Handbook, 1999)
· Author of Flow Measurement Handbook, ISA, 2001; Co-author chapter “Positive Displacement Flowmeters for Liquid Measurement” leading industry handbook -- Flow Measurement, 2nd Edition ISA.
· United States Senate Business Advisory Board 1981
· Key leadership in merging Flowdata Inc. with Flow Technology Inc., a business unit of Roper Industries
· Founder and President of MIRRORMARKS (dba Internet Biz Services), a Chief Marketing Officer outsource for a broad range of companies seeking to achieve a wider scope of business growth initiatives and marketing strategies.
Mr. Foran received a BSME from Texas A&M University in 1976 and currently resides with his wife of 37 years in Richardson, Texas.