Vesta, a global leader in silicone and thermoplastic contract manufacturing services for the medical industry is proud to announce that Kaushal Pathak, Quality Systems Manager for Silicone Business Operations, has earned the designation of ASQ-Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (ASQ CMQ/OE). This certification recognizes Kaushal Pathak’s proficiency in and comprehension of quality management principles and practices. Vesta’s pride in Kaushal’s achievement is in direct alignment with their Quality commitment. Quality assurance is the cornerstone of Vesta’s brand promise as an industry leading supplier of high-quality contract manufacturing services for medical device manufacturers worldwide. Their commitment to continuous improvement begins with investing in their people. Their people are supported by the processes, tools, and training to achieve success for their customers, for their company, and for themselves.
“ASQ provides certification as a way to provide formal recognition to professionals who have demonstrated an understanding of, and a commitment to, quality techniques and practices in their job and career,” explains Jim Rooney, ASQ chair. A Certified Quality Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence must have ten years of work experience related to the Body of Knowledge and must lead and champion process improvement initiatives. ASQ is a global community of people dedicated to quality with members in 150 countries. ASQ has the reputation and reach to bring together diverse quality champions to meet tomorrow’s critical challenges.
As Robert DeRyke, Vice President of Quality and Regulatory for Vesta said, “At Vesta, quality must be driven into everything we do, every step of each process, from development through commercialization, and infused throughout our organization. Having Kaushal Pathak, an ASQ-Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence, on our staff reinforces this commitment and provides Vesta with the leadership necessary to support the current and future business needs of our customer base.”
- Selecting the "Right" Embedded Computing Solutions Provider for Medical Applications - Supplier Resource
- Blackbelt Pro - Supplier Resource
- Simplifying and Improving Audits: A Strategy for Life Sciences Organizations - Supplier Resource
- Intertek: Guide to Medical Electrical Equipment Used in the Home Healthcare Environment and Standard IEC 60601-1-11 - Supplier Resource
- Anatomic modeling: challenges and benefits - Supplier Resource
- Learn How AMA Plastics is using IQMS to For Improved Efficiency and Communication - Video