REEDSBURG, Wis May 1, 2013 - Wil Fernandez, President of VTI Vacuum Technologies Inc., located in Reedsburg, Wisconsin, announced the promotion of Holly Corning to Sales Manager. In this role, Holly will be responsible for establishing and developing new customer relationships with regard to EMI shielding and EMI FIP gasket applications. Holly has served as VTI’s inside Sales Representative for the past 3 years.
Holly can be contacted at 608-524-9822 for applications in need of EMI shielding and FIP gasket for EMI and environmental sealing applications.
Learn more about VTI Vacuum Technologies EMI, RFI and ESD shielding capabilities by visiting our website at http://www.vactecinc.com.
VTI Vacuum Technologies Inc. is a privately-held company established in May 1993 in Reedsburg, Wisconsin. An ISO 9001-2008 certified company, it specializes in coating plastic electronic enclosures by providing EMI/RFI (electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference) solutions for design engineers in the medical device and military communications markets. VTI Vacuum Technologies also provides value added process capabilities of robotically dispensed cure in place gasket materials to plastic or metal components. VTI also offers a corrosion resistant topcoat and has served as a prime contractor of CARC (chemical agent resistant coating on metalized plastic enclosures) for military metalized coating applications.
More information about EMI shielding and other applications performed by VTI can be found on its website: http://www.vactecinc.com/index.htm
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource