July 23, 2013
GlobTek's GT-91085-1548 48V Active Injector has automatic detection and protection of legacy Ethernet terminals, eliminates the need for external power supply and its associated AC/DC power cabling, providing a compact, affordable, safe and reliable power solution over existing Ethernet infrastructure.
Injectors are available in the following configurations:
- With bicolor LED on top of enclosure
- IEC320/C14 AC input inlet, with RJ45 with built-in LEDs, or with bicolor LED on top of enclosure
- IEC320/C6 AC input inlet, with RJ45 with built-in LEDs, or with bicolor LED on top of enclosure
- Changeable wall plug-in AC blades, with RJ45 with built-in LEDs.
The current IEEE802.3af standard for Power-over-Ethernet was formally approved in 2003, defining PoE applications requiring up to 12.95W of power. GlobTek's GT-91085-1548 IEEE802.3af Power-over-Ethernet midspan allows users to bring power and data to an array of devices without the expense of hiring an electrician to bring power to additional locations. Should the device that needs power such as a camera or VoIP phone not be PoE compatible, there are splitters available to separate the power and data while still eliminating the need for and expense of AC power outlets.
The miniature ITE(60950-1) universal input switching power supply model GT-91085-1548 is available in Class II, 2 Prong, interchangeable blade configurations. GlobTek's changeable input blade system has individual field replaceable input plugs for North America/Japan, Europe, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand, China, Korea, Argentina, India, Brazil, and also an IEC320 type configuration.
The tiny ITE(60950-1) power supply has an input from 90-264VAC 50-60Hz and an output of 48VDC with a max power of 15.4W continuous output. This product is produced in an ISO13485 certified facility.
Customized enclosure colors, housing designs, output cord types and lengths, as well as customized packaging available upon request.
Ruggedized IP52 version available upon request. According to BS EN 60529 and IEC 529, IP52 signifies that the medical (60601-1) power supply is Protected against dust - limited ingress (no harmful deposit) as well as Protected against direct sprays of water up to 15 deg from the vertical. IP52 test report and certification available upon request
The power supply can be supplied with customer designated output plugs, many of which are stocked at GlobTek New Jersey USA and Suzhou China locations.
The power supply is designed to comply with IEC 60950-1 2nd edition or IEC60601-1 3rd edition and have certifications by UL (North America), C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand), Iram (Argentina), BSMI (Taiwan), CB (Worldwide), CCC (China), Demko (Europe), eK (Korea), NRCAN (Canada), Spring (Singapore), SIQ (Europe), Gost (Russia), Singapore (PSB), and UkrSEPRO (Ukraine). They also comply with Canadian Nrcan efficiency requirements as well as FCC/VCC/CE emc requirements.
Made in USA or China option available. Local China to China delivery available upon request.
5 year warranty
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource