San Diego, California (December 14, 2012) - Westpak Inc. San Diego, a world class ISO 17025 accredited Product & Package Test Laboratory, recently announced the commissioning of a 200 cubic foot (7 m3) Vacuum Chamber.
This new chamber expands Westpak's already wide variety of vacuum test chambers, combined with a series of pressure recording systems that utilize high accuracy digital manometers. "By having this extensive capacity of vacuum chambers, we are able to offer our clients the best possible experience for altitude simulation during package validation," states Aaron Suarez, Production Manager.
In addition, Westpak test engineers have an extensive background in setup and testing of medical and pharmaceutical shipping containers, as well as the required preconditioning of all components. “Application of package distribution test plans, including ASTM D6653, ASTM D4169 and ASTM D7386, is essential for timely 510k filings,” according to Suarez.
For more information, please contact Aaron Suarez at 858-623-8100.
Westpak, Inc. is a leading independent testing laboratory with facilities in San Jose and San Diego, CA. Westpak’s philosophy is "Integrity is the priceless ingredient in testing” since being established in 1986. Westpak’s laboratories are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by A2LA for a wide variety of test procedures. Westpak specializes in product, reliability, distribution, packaging and related custom testing services for solar technology, medical device and other industries.
83 Great Oaks Boulevard
San Jose, CA 95119
|10326 Roselle Street, #101
San Diego, CA 92121
# # #
- How to Acquire the Best Application Advantage - Supplier Resource
- "Smart Tooling" Technology for LIM/LSR Molded Components - Video
- NEW! 3558B Medical-grade acrylic transfer adhesive. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3551E Double-Coated, double-liner transfer tape with medical grade acrylic adhesive and 3 mil PE film carrier. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3493Z Single-Coated Foam Tape with Non-Sensitizing Medical Grade Adhesive - Supplier Resource
- General Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource