For monoclonal antibodies, companies can help out a great deal by providing references that show a clear antibody characterization. Most companies do not make their own antibodies but license them from researchers. With monoclonal antibodies defined in a clear way, this should provide a high degree of confidence to the user. Polyclonal antibodies, by their very nature, cannot be handled in the same way. Every new batch should be quality controlled, but in the real world this does not happen. I would suggest, however, that these companies be open minded to problems.
The product manuscript should clearly state the source, product, lot numbers, and the methods of characterization for each antibody.
Companies should pay attention to after-sales troubleshooting.
Of course, the focus should be put on the commercial companies, such as their professional expertise, industry experience, minds and innovations, production hardware, company convictions etc.
Creative Biomart, a world leading Biotech Company that provides quality recombinant proteins, diagnostic antibodies and antigens, diagnostic enzymes and pharmaceutical enzymes to the research community of biology, clinical research, molecular diagnostics and biopharmaceutical drug development.
Our scientists have extensive and intensive background in immunology, cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry and cancer biology etc. They have the ability to grasp research requirements and accordingly put forward targeted antibodies. We have a dedicated Research & Development department which continuously mixes up in the development of high quality antibodies. We guarantee to provide the good antibodies. For more info, visit us at http://www.creativebiomart.net/
- Turn Your Smart Ideas Into Brilliant Reality - Supplier Resource
- Three Strategies for Assessing IVD Instrument Feasibility Early in the Design Process - Supplier Resource
- Protomold Design Tips: 12 Essentials for Moldability - Supplier Resource
- Metal Injection Molding Turns the Volume Up, and Down - Supplier Resource
- Top Five Design Mistakes to Avoid When Specifying Stainless Steel Tubing - Supplier Resource
- Successful Medical Device Cleaning Validations: What You Need to Know - Supplier Resource