Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
Grayhill, Inc. enters into a global agreement with Mouser Electronics to distribute Grayhill Inc.'s line of human interface products and solutions.
A power supply from Globek, Inc.
Compounding Solutions and JointMed LTD announce a distribution agreement between the two companies.
Discover how the sensitivity, flexibility of use, and ultra-low weight can make PiezoPantTM an attractive solution for your emerging application.
PI miCos builds on expansion: After only eight months construction time, the PI subsidiary moved into the new building section at its Eschbach location near Freiburg.
Small Size and High Resolution for 10-6 hPa: Miniature Stage Only 24 mm wide with a Resolution of 0.5 nm
Physik Instrumente (PI) introduces vacuum-compatible versions of the LPS-24 series.
One way valves, check valves, or non-return valves - whatever terminology you use, they are quite a common features of medical devices. They are usually inexpensive but if they fail to operate as designed the consequences can be disastrous.
Presentation at Plastics in Medical Devices 2014 Conference; white paper also available online
Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies Help Customers Meet Security and Safety Needs
Celanese Riteflex® 640A TPC-ET is Plastics One ‘Go-To’ Material for Medical Cable and Connector Systems
Performs with High Voltage and Excels in Overmolding
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast