Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
The new N-470 linear actuator from PI (Physik Instrumente) simplifies the automated adjustment of mechanical and optomechanical components.
Dymax Corporation recognized by the Connecticut Economic Resource Center (CERC) for the company’s outstanding service and commitment to the state.
Medbio, Inc. acquires local mold builder Concept Molds, Inc.
Exceptional quality standards and certifications help ensure safe, effective medical devices
Leica DCM8 Unites Advantages of High-Definition Confocal Microscopy and Interferometry in One Instrument
The new E-836 piezo amplifier from PI (Physik Instrumente) is a cost-efficient solution for the dynamic operation of PICMA® multilayer actuators.
Ellsworth Adhesives announces they will be exhibiting at this year’s Strategies in Light conference and trade show at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California, February 25 - 27, 2014.
Preco opens a Polymer Clean Slitting (PCS) Center in their Somerset, WI facility.
Medical Wire and Hypotubing Overnight – Now Orderable Online from Tegra Medical New EStore Provides Quick, Convenient Ordering
Tegra Medical announces a new ecommerce store, providing another convenient way to order.
Qosina introduces the addition of two new hemostasis valves with sideport tubing connection to a stopcock.
- General Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Affinity Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Core Micro Products - Supplier Resource
- Offshoring and the Partnership Equation - Supplier Resource
- Regenerez™: How the Incorporation of Regenerative Materials Will Advance Biomedical Textiles - Supplier Resource
- Benefits of Single-‐Source Medical Device Contract Manufacturing - Supplier Resource