Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
Small Size and High Resolution for 10-6 hPa: Miniature Stage Only 24 mm wide with a Resolution of 0.5 nm
Physik Instrumente (PI) introduces vacuum-compatible versions of the LPS-24 series.
One way valves, check valves, or non-return valves - whatever terminology you use, they are quite a common features of medical devices. They are usually inexpensive but if they fail to operate as designed the consequences can be disastrous.
Presentation at Plastics in Medical Devices 2014 Conference; white paper also available online
Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies Help Customers Meet Security and Safety Needs
Celanese Riteflex® 640A TPC-ET is Plastics One ‘Go-To’ Material for Medical Cable and Connector Systems
Performs with High Voltage and Excels in Overmolding
Two privately-held companies combine over 100 years of industry expertise
A power supply from Globek, Inc.
Dedicated capacity and engineering resources support design and prototyping of customers’ medtech product innovations
Compounding Solutions announces the launch of a new line of medical grade color concentrates to better serve their current and future medical customers.
LEMO adds a new connector size to its M Series.
- How High Performance Liquid Crystal Polymers Cut the Cost of Precision Medical Parts - Supplier Resource
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource