Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
A survey taken earlier this year found that some 75% of more than 5,000 medical device professionals felt “very or somewhat positive” about business prospects for 2015.
AssurX Announces Document Management Software Update for Small to Mid-size Companies in FDA Regulated Industries
AssurX, Inc. announces the release of the latest update to their AssurX document management software.
Global Gold Potassium Cyanide Market Applications, Analysis, Trends And Segment Forecasts, 2015 To 2022: Grand View Research, Inc
GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of "Global Gold Potassium Cyanide Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2022" Market Research report to their Database.
The CXMM 50 X-ray Metrology System
A micro-fluoroscopy system for small animal imaging with extraordinarily high resolution, variable magnification and the smallest foot print even seen.
Proto Labs’ online quoting for rapid manufacturing services to be integrated into Fusion 360 design application.
Offering from the design concept to finished molded products
The FDA’s 510(k) approval process keeps getting slower and slower and slower…
Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) director Jeffrey Shuren said his team is working hard to find ways to speed approval of new medical devices.
Come August 14, 2015 medical device manufacturers will be required to go all electronic.
- Portable Energy Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Discover How Practice Makes Perfect in IVD Development - Supplier Resource
- Line Marking - Supplier Resource
- Medtech M&As of 2014 Report - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Perfected the Design and Production of a Tissue Marker Device - Supplier Resource
- Learn Why Leading Healthcare Companies Rely on GW Plastics for Innovative Solutions, from Concept to Market - Supplier Resource