Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
New Micromolding Capability is Highly Compatible with Pentagon’s Current Technical Supplier Base
BIT Group announces that the DRG:HYBRID XL Analyzer has received the 2014 Medical Design Excellence Award (MDEA) for the category of In Vitro Diagnostics Products & Systems
Sonoscan announces its AW322 200™ fully automated system for ultrasonic inspection of MEMS wafers.
FOBA to present leading developments for laser marking at IMTS.
Network Products Guide recognizes IQMS for its leading team of software developers and their innovative automation projects
PI Ceramic successfully launches a new piezo material in OEM high-power ultrasound applications. The ceramic material PIC184 is based on modified lead zirconate titanate (PZT) and is one of the ferro-electrically hard piezo materials.
New Product Announcement
Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Selected by Ion Beam Applications to Streamline Development of Cancer Therapy Solutions
“Licensed to Cure for Medical Device” Industry Solution Experience to Optimize Resource Allocation, Ensure Regulatory Compliance and Maximize Capitalization and Design Reuse
Design Concepts announced today that the ARKON anesthesia delivery system has been selected as the Silver Winner in the Critical-Care and Emergency Medicine Products category of the 2014 Medical Design Excellence Awards competition.
The PI Group develops, produces and provides integration of positioning systems, including commissioning of complete endstations for experiments on beamlines.
- How High Performance Liquid Crystal Polymers Cut the Cost of Precision Medical Parts - Supplier Resource
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource