Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
Advanced Molding Technologies undergoes its second expansion in the past two years.
Litron announces that it has received its ISO 13485:2003 certification effective October 15, 2013.
Qosina announces the addition of three new Torquers.
Granite MEDSystems (Granite) announces a partnership, which will significantly benefit global healthcare OEMs.
Based on their best selling vertical sealer, the PW3000, the new PW3300 TOSS TouchScreen model is now available in 12", 16" & 24". With all the features required in today's validatable medical sealers.
Sensirion joins Atmel’s sensor hub platform ecosystem to boost the development of smarter devices in the internet of things and wearables
Orchid announces the hiring of a division lean leader.
RAUMEDIC Announces FDA Clearance of NEUROVENT®-PTO; a Multimodal Catheter for Monitoring of Brain Tissue pti02, ICP and ICT
RAUMEDIC announces the 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market NEUROVENT-PTO.
Pennsylvania-based custom injection molding company continues expansion with $1.4 million investment in new equipment.
Uson has published a new application note titled Sealed Component testing. The application note describes how to leak test componets which have no openings or ports to attach to your leak tester.
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource