Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
Advanced Molding Technologies is set to exhibit at the MD&M East Tradeshow (June 10th-12th, 2014) in New York, NY
Stop by our booth #868 and see why we have doubled in size in the last two years! Recent pictures of our brand new Class 8 Cleanroom featured below!
Ulbrich is now marking its 90th anniversary this year with 700 employees and 12 locations around the world, including its headquarters in North Haven, CT.
IRP Medical announces the hiring of Rey Obnamia as the Vice President of Technology and Regulatory.
The new H-850KMLD Hexapod from PI (Physik Instrumente) offers highly precise positioning for applications with limited installation space.
Uson has a new blog post titled " Leak Test Zero to Hero" on the company's web site. Ten facets of leak testing which are important to the success of your leak test are discussed.
IRP Medical recently celebrated their one year anniversary on April 15, 2014.
Introducing Dual Wall Pebax® Heat Shrink Tubing
Pan Medical UK, based in the South West, has received US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for the repair of spinal compression fractures with its Kyphoplasty range of products.
New Welding Technology from IPG Photonics Advances Welding of Components Made with Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester
Technique requires no additives, which can result in a more cost-effective, controllable process
- Turn Your Smart Ideas Into Brilliant Reality - Supplier Resource
- Three Strategies for Assessing IVD Instrument Feasibility Early in the Design Process - Supplier Resource
- Protomold Design Tips: 12 Essentials for Moldability - Supplier Resource
- Metal Injection Molding Turns the Volume Up, and Down - Supplier Resource
- Top Five Design Mistakes to Avoid When Specifying Stainless Steel Tubing - Supplier Resource
- Successful Medical Device Cleaning Validations: What You Need to Know - Supplier Resource