Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
Bemis Healthcare Packaging has commercially available alternatives to Barex® that can address various applications, such as nicotine, pain relief and hormone therapy.
Strengthens Position as a Global Leader in Medical Technologies
EXOGEN Ultrasound Bone Healing System wins 13th Annual Stanley H. Caplan User-Centered Product Design Award
Madison product design firm Design Concepts recognized for its role in development
NPI/Medical focuses on helping their customers quickly bring new products to market.
Resonetics announces that Karen Scammell Davis has joined the company as Vice President Sales and Customer Service.
Molex Incorporated announces that it has received the 2014 award for excellence in technology alignment from Cisco.
Resonetics announces that Sverica International has acquired the company from Corporate Fuel Partners.
Lasers are used in different ways for processing medical devices.
Laserage Acquires Directed Light’s Laser Processing Division – A Silicon Valley Based Laser Technology Contract Manufacturer
Laserage expands to provide additional services to emerging companies in the Northern California Region
- Micropumps for Cell Culturing and Tissue Engineering - Supplier Resource
- ASTM F3039 Dye Penetration - Supplier Resource
- Top 3 Failure Modes During Distribution Testing - Supplier Resource
- Venturing into MMA Development - Supplier Resource
- Masks, Gowns and Drapes – Testing the Barrier Performance of your Product - Webcast
- Tech Roundup: Product Lifecycle Management - Supplier Resource