Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
THE PRINCE & IZANT COMPANIES, NuTEC Medical Announces Xylem Partnership, Leverages Synergistic Opportunities
Beginning May 20, 2014, P&I NuTEC Medical and Xylem Company, Inc. announced an exclusive representation partnership.
Advanced Molding Technologies is set to exhibit at the MD&M East Tradeshow (June 10th-12th, 2014) in New York, NY
Stop by our booth #868 and see why we have doubled in size in the last two years! Recent pictures of our brand new Class 8 Cleanroom featured below!
Ulbrich is now marking its 90th anniversary this year with 700 employees and 12 locations around the world, including its headquarters in North Haven, CT.
IRP Medical announces the hiring of Rey Obnamia as the Vice President of Technology and Regulatory.
The new H-850KMLD Hexapod from PI (Physik Instrumente) offers highly precise positioning for applications with limited installation space.
Uson has a new blog post titled " Leak Test Zero to Hero" on the company's web site. Ten facets of leak testing which are important to the success of your leak test are discussed.
IRP Medical recently celebrated their one year anniversary on April 15, 2014.
Introducing Dual Wall Pebax® Heat Shrink Tubing
Pan Medical UK, based in the South West, has received US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for the repair of spinal compression fractures with its Kyphoplasty range of products.
- Kinetics Offers New Tools for Designing for Metal Injection Molding - Supplier Resource
- How High Performance Liquid Crystal Polymers Cut the Cost of Precision Medical Parts - Supplier Resource
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource