Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
Additional developments in the business intelligence, warehouse management and production reporting modules, plus a new consumer shopping cart, are among the many new features.
Proxy Biomedical Signs an Exclusive Worldwide VitaMESH Distribution Agreement with MAQUET Vascular Systems
MAQUET Vascular Systems will distribute Proxy Biomedical’s VitaMESH and VitaMESH Blue surgical meshes worldwide.
Miyachi America Uses Updated LMF2000-SM Fiber Laser Marker in Development of SignaKey Code Marking Process to Prevent Microchip Counterfeiting
Upgraded optics can create very small marks with significant engrave depth
Pioneering work confirms laser machining can be used to fabricate structure
Enhance and improve equipment results and increase safety
Two new test methods were recently added to ASTM 1929-12
Greg Riemer recently led Butler-based medical device manufacturer MRPC through an expansion. Here, he gives some tips on growing a small business.
In this Plant Profile, MRPC proves that it is not just another rust belt molding shop.
Free web-based application guides customers in selecting high performing, cost effective capillary solutions tailored to their specialty applications
Pad Print Machinery of Vermont acquires a Barcode Scanning System.
- Benefits of Single-‐Source Medical Device Contract Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Best Practices in Selecting a Medical Device Contract Manufacturer - Supplier Resource
- Corrosion - Supplier Resource
- Eliminating Adhesives in Medical Tubing Assemblies - Supplier Resource
- ISO 80369 Standards Changing the Components Manufacturing Industry - Webcast
- Threaded Metal Shelled Nano Circulars - Supplier Resource