Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
Introducing Dual Wall Pebax® Heat Shrink Tubing
Pan Medical UK, based in the South West, has received US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for the repair of spinal compression fractures with its Kyphoplasty range of products.
BPA-free Tritan gives product line superior clarity, chemical and lipid resistance
New Welding Technology from IPG Photonics Advances Welding of Components Made with Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester
Technique requires no additives, which can result in a more cost-effective, controllable process
Tritan provides crucial durability, clarity and chemical resistance
ViSi Mobile® Addresses Growing Demand for Wireless Patient Monitoring Systems
Eastman to highlight new technical platform, packaging and device offerings at MD&M West Show
Startup medical device developer chooses Tritan for its chemical resistance, clarity
Eastman Tritan™ copolyester can help improve yield, reduce overall systems costs
Increasingly demanding marking tasks and regulations such as the FDA Final Rule regarding the UDI directive currently challenge medical device manufacturers. However, FOBA laser-based solutions meet their identification needs while improving process reliability and production efficiency.
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Turn Your Smart Ideas Into Brilliant Reality - Supplier Resource
- Three Strategies for Assessing IVD Instrument Feasibility Early in the Design Process - Supplier Resource
- Scapa MEDIFIX® Interview - Supplier Resource
- Protomold Design Tips: 12 Essentials for Moldability - Supplier Resource
- Metal Injection Molding Turns the Volume Up, and Down - Supplier Resource