Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
New Welding Technology from IPG Photonics Advances Welding of Components Made with Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester
Technique requires no additives, which can result in a more cost-effective, controllable process
BPA-free Tritan gives product line superior clarity, chemical and lipid resistance
ViSi Mobile® Addresses Growing Demand for Wireless Patient Monitoring Systems
Tritan provides crucial durability, clarity and chemical resistance
Eastman Tritan™ copolyester can help improve yield, reduce overall systems costs
Startup medical device developer chooses Tritan for its chemical resistance, clarity
Eastman to highlight new technical platform, packaging and device offerings at MD&M West Show
Increasingly demanding marking tasks and regulations such as the FDA Final Rule regarding the UDI directive currently challenge medical device manufacturers. However, FOBA laser-based solutions meet their identification needs while improving process reliability and production efficiency.
HUDSON, MA – July 9, 2014 – ResTech Plastic Molding, LLC. (RPM) announces the merger of its two Connecticut-based divisions: Northeast Mold & Plastics of Glastonbury, CT and Tech Atlantic of Berlin, CT. These key changes to its organizational structure in the U.S. are designed to strengthen corporate support for its family of brands and provide an industry-leading manufacturing platform to accelerate their growth.
An advanced approach to medical device product development is now the industry’s missing link between meeting ACA pressures head-on and remaining viable.
- Kinetics Offers New Tools for Designing for Metal Injection Molding - Supplier Resource
- How High Performance Liquid Crystal Polymers Cut the Cost of Precision Medical Parts - Supplier Resource
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource