Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
Precision Plastic Injection Molding, Metal Stamping and Nearshore Operations
Breaches in Supply Chain Security Increase Regulatory Scrutiny of Raw Materials Used in Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals
Issues are compounded in the combination product market, where OEMs must comply with additional regulatory requirements
Scapa Healthcare announces the launch of MEDIFIX Solutions™ as a complete turnkey solution for wearable mobile device applications.
Advanced Molding Technologies introduces a new sterilization technology; REVOX Sterilization Solutions.
Will Fixed Price Bid Contracts Replace Time and Material Contracts for the Design and Development of Medical Devices?
Medical device investments are at their lowest percentage of total venture capital funding (5.5% of $22.7 billion YTD) since 2001. With less funding opportunities for seed and early stage technology development, today’s medical device start-ups need to be more efficient and effective with their resources. So what solutions are available to support the new realities of designing, developing and manufacturing medical devices that can demonstrate they are safe and effective for their intended use?
Leak masters are a very useful tool. They are calibrated and traceable to standards which can be used to test the validity of a simple leak test or challenge the performance of a complete leak test system. In this regard they differ from the calibration tools that are used to calibrate the leak tester itself.
Piezo Linear Drives for Laser Technology: Automatic Mirror Positioning in Vacuum and in Inaccessible Places
Lasers are versatile tools with a wide range of applications. For example, in material processing they are nowadays as indispensable as they are in medical technology or in material and environmental research. Everywhere the principle is the same: Tip/tilt mirrors ensure correct guidance of the laser beam. This makes them important components, which, however, have to be positioned accurately, in order to achieve the desired result.
Numerous factors must be considered when deciding to go molded.
Engineered Printing Solutions rolls out the fJETXL
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast