As a Qmed user, you now have exclusive access to the Regulatory Tool to streamline and simplify the regulatory process (free only to Qmed users). Save valuable time and reduce costs – and walk-away armed with the knowledge you need to move your product to the next development phase – with ease.
The free tool includes regulatory classifications, the appropriate product code and pathway for your medical technology, and walks you through step-by-step to make the process easy and fast.
Qmed is proud to offer its users access to revolutionary data reports on industry-related adverse events through DeviceMatters.com. On DeviceMatters, users can download reports by product code, device category, or by manufacturer. These reports help to:
- Understand why devices fail to refine your next generation design & manufacturing
- Gain a picture of the market to jumpstart your portfolio strategy & product positioning
- Assess where safety and recall risks lie to help address issues before they become a problem
There are both Basic Free Reports and Comprehensive Reports available for download as well as information and details regarding the state of the industry.
Industry Certification Courses
UBM Canon’s leading medtech brands, MD+DI and Qmed, have partnered with the World Medical Device Organization, WMDO, to provide its users access to professional online training with a global education program throughout the medical device product lifecycle. With over 150 online certification courses, WMDO’s training solutions cover pre-clinical, regulatory, quality assurance, clinical, post market surveillance, reimbursement and health technology. Click here to start learning today.
- Understanding Accuracy and Precision for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Bandwidth vs. Signal to Noise Tradeoff - Supplier Resource
- Dual Die Compensation for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Liquid Silicone Rubber and Medical Device Design - Webcast
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource