As a Qmed user, you now have exclusive access to the Regulatory Tool to streamline and simplify the regulatory process (free only to Qmed users). Save valuable time and reduce costs – and walk-away armed with the knowledge you need to move your product to the next development phase – with ease.
The free tool includes regulatory classifications, the appropriate product code and pathway for your medical technology, and walks you through step-by-step to make the process easy and fast.
Qmed is proud to offer its users access to revolutionary data reports on industry-related adverse events through DeviceMatters.com. On DeviceMatters, users can download reports by product code, device category, or by manufacturer. These reports help to:
- Understand why devices fail to refine your next generation design & manufacturing
- Gain a picture of the market to jumpstart your portfolio strategy & product positioning
- Assess where safety and recall risks lie to help address issues before they become a problem
There are both Basic Free Reports and Comprehensive Reports available for download as well as information and details regarding the state of the industry.
Industry Certification Courses
UBM Canon’s leading medtech brands, MD+DI and Qmed, have partnered with the World Medical Device Organization, WMDO, to provide its users access to professional online training with a global education program throughout the medical device product lifecycle. With over 150 online certification courses, WMDO’s training solutions cover pre-clinical, regulatory, quality assurance, clinical, post market surveillance, reimbursement and health technology. Click here to start learning today.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video