Trusted. Innovative. Global.
Your single resource for integrating solutions from more than 40 technology platforms across 3M.
Think 3M first for the innovative products, proven components, design insights and global support that enable you to improve your products and processes.
3M's comprehensive product testing, clinical support and constant attention to safety can help bring your products to market faster and at lower cost. And 3M has the breadth, depth and flexibility to work with manufacturers of almost any specialty to find solutions from our existing technologies or develop entirely new ones.
Contact 3M now for more information or product samples
3M™ Medical Tapes for Skin Contact Applications
- Surgical device components
- Medical device components
- Ostomy and continence device components
- Biomedical, electrodes and iontophoresis device components
- Retail device components
3M offers a broad range of medical grade tapes and component products for the medical device industry:
- 3M™ Double Coated Tapes & Transfer Adhesives
- 3M™ Single Coated Plastic Tapes
- 3M™ Single Coated Fabric Tapes (both woven and non-woven)
- 3M™ Foam Tapes
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Medical Grade Adhesives for Device Assembly
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Medical Grade Instant and Light Cure Adhesives are designed for the assembly of short-term (<30 days) medical devices and single-use disposable medical products. All 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Medical Grade Adhesives have been tested in accordance with USP Class VI designation.
- Catheter assembly
- Needle bonding
- Tube set assembly
- Silicone bonding
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Medical Grade Instant Adhesives
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Medical Grade Adhesives adhere to hard-to-bond-to polyolefins, silicones and elastomers with little or no surface prep, expanding your material options.
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Medical Grade Light Cure Adhesives
3M is a $27 billion global technology company that delivers innovative solutions to life's everyday needs. Fundamentally a science-based company, 3M produces thousands of imaginative products from health care to office products, abrasives and adhesives. Our success begins with our ability to apply technology to an endless array of real-world customer needs. And it's all made possible by the people of 3M and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world.