Cendres+Métaux SA – We create more quality out of engineering and services.
For companies in the dental and medical technology sector, Cendres+Métaux produces micromechanical, customer-specific components from high-quality materials characterized by a high degree of purity, homogeneity and Swiss precision.
Precision and perfection at all stages
Cendres+Métaux was founded in 1924 in the bilingual Swiss watch-making metropolis Biel/Bienne. We develop, produce and sell proprietary products as well as customer-specific products and services for various branches of the industry. Over 450 employees combine traditional craftsmanship with innovative solutions to ensure our customers’ success.
From idea to solution
For the medical industry, we realize wishes in terms of micromechanical systems, from the idea through to the market launch of the readily packed product. Many years of experience, coupled with a comprehensive range of services, provide the basis for long-lasting partnerships.
From implantology to neurology
As a supplier in the international markets of dental implantology, traumatology, ENT, cardiology and neurology, we process high-precision micromechanical components out of titanium and precious metal alloys in small batches as well large-scale production. Since 2011, we are able to offer our customers a non-metallic solution for dental applications called Pekkton®. Pekkton® is a material based on PEKK (Polyetherketoneketone), a high-performance polymer with very unique mechanical, physical and chemical properties. Unlike PEEK, PEKK displays both, amorphous and crystalline material properties, which makes it particularly interesting.
From process control to certificate of conformity
The latest 3D measuring machines record and monitor the geometry of the components in order to meet the tightest tolerances by using SPC (statistical process control). Inspection applies to every aspect: dimensions, materials, surfaces or packaging. As a result, our products conform to a constantly high quality standard and satisfy the highest customer requirements. Our multiple certifications document this throughout understanding of quality.
Your advantages at a glance
- Modular range of services: we offer development, production and packaging services.
- Customized processes: we guarantee expert advice in partnership.
- Everything from one source : we act as a general contractor if required.
- Precision and safety: manufacturing of precision components in guaranteed Swiss quality.
- Guaranteed genuine: we guarantee the traceability of all our products and materials.
- In-house materials testing: we run our own accredited metallurgy and analysis laboratories according to ISO/IEC 17025.
- Certification: we are registered and certified in accordance with ISO 9001/13485/14001/FDA.
- Clean Room ISO Class 8
- Risk classes I, II and III (according to FDA and European classification).