McClellan Automation Systems creates medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical custom automation systems. McClellan's equipment handles small part assembly, both discrete and web form, including membrane, reagents, vision guided systems, filling applications, and on-demand packaging systems. Machines are made to customers' specific requirements. High-volume production lines, lean workcells, and pilot scale are available.
If you have a newly developed automation system that needs outside source validation, we can help. Our engineering staff specializes in the automation industry and has experienced positive results and successes in industrial, electronic, medical & diagnostic, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical markets.
Medical Devices & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Automation
McClellan's automation expertise in the medical device industry is built upon our partnership with some well-respected medical device manufacturers. 95% of McClellan Automation Systems' clients are Medical Device manufacturing companies. These relationships help medical device manufacturers to meet their business challenges: improving time-to-market and adhering to stringent federal regulations.
McClellan provides a broad base of automation solutions ideally suited to the medical device industry, including:
- a wide range of processes including inspection/testing
- Clean room compatibility
- Ability to handle delicate and sensitive product materials
- The opportunity to increase yield and quality
- Reliability and repeatability
- Faster throughput and reduced production cost
- Proven success with fluid dispensing applications
We work with a broad spectrum of suppliers (providing processes and applications including dispensing, curing, inspection, and assembly systems) in order to build you the best automation system.
We work extremely well with multiple disciplines (software, chemistry and medical sciences) to create the right automation system for the most complex requirements in the medical devices and pharmaceutical industries.
For more information regarding automation systems for the medical devices and pharmaceutical industries, please contact us.
Diagnostics Device Manufacturing Automation
McClellan has extensive expertise in helping our clients design effective manufacturing processes and automation systems for diagnostic products.
McClellan can provide a broad base of automation solutions ideally suited to the diagnostic industry, including:
- Support of the regulatory requirements in the commercialization of laboratory diagnostics.
- IVD assembly systems
- Assay assembly systems
- Silicon dispensing
- Atomization processes
- Designing the machine controls for maximum utilization
- Assembly Automation Equipment
- Design & Manufacturing
- Designing and Building Custom Rotary Tables
- Linear Conveyor Systems
- O-Ring Installation Equipment & Systems
- Pick & Place Equipment Manufacturing
- Automation Engineering
- Machine Automation
- Automation System Engineering & Machine Design
- Automated Pumping Systems Design & Manufacturing
- Dispensing Systems Design & Manufacturing
- Web Handling Systems Manufacturing
- Silicone Oil Atomization Spray Chambers
- Design Communication & Validation Services
- 3D Solidworks
- Automated Equipment Research & Development Engineering
- Machine Vision Systems
- Machine Manufacturing
- Factory Automation Systems
Click HERE to review our case study library.