Northeast Laser & Electropolish provides contract laser welding services, laser marking services, laser cut parts and laser cutting services, and laser engraving services to companies throughout the United States, and is one of the only laser job shop facilities with an in-house electropolishing and passivating division. Our goal is to be your preferred laser processing source by delivering a superior level of quality, value and customer interaction. An around-the-clock operation with unmatched capacity allows Northeast Laser & Electropolish to offer turnaround that is typically 2-3 days, with next day or same day service readily available.
- Medical and Industrial Components
- Surgical Instruments (including cannula, trocar, catheter and guide wires)
- Industrial, Sensor and Telecommunication Parts
- Panels and Dials (both large and small)
- Mold Core Engraving
- Laser Ablation and Texturing (an alternative to bead-blasting)
- Advertising Specialty Products
- Highly Decorative Products (including firearms and firearm components)
- Fundraising and Decorative Brick Pavers
- Surface Mount Components
- Almost all Metals, Plastics, Ceramics, Wood, etc.
From Prototype to High Production, Our Unique Capabilities Include:
- Streamlined Operations: Laser Marking & Engraving, Laser Welding, Laser Cutting, Electropolishing & Passivation in one facility. This means faster turnaround times for your company.
- Some of the newest and most advanced laser marking, welding and cutting equipment available to insure accurate, repeatable results from lot to lot.
- Statistical Process Control is readily available on large runs.
- Accurate, cost-effective Calibrated Banding, Date Coding, Logo Placement on:
- o Stainless Steels
o and more...
- Proprietary Corrosion Resistant marking with over 12 years of proven field results on thousands of instruments
- Automated Indexing and Parts Handling, Automatic and Semi-automatic Part Loaders
- Four of the largest and fastest steered beam laser markers in the country (32" x 32")
- Deep Engraving (0.005" to 0.030"+)
Our range of applications is unparalleled and constantly expanding. Call us about your next project and discover why our current customers return to us, and recommend us - again and again.