Since 1985 we have been working closely with medical device manufacturers and their outsourcing partners in developing new techniques and custom automation for difficult-to-mark products.
Our 360° catheter printers can print multiple colors and markings on the outer circumference of tubes or catheters as long as 1000mm in length and as narrow as .025".
We've also designed several printers for test strip materials, specimen trays, optical lenses, several types and sizes of syringes with in-line pre- and post-treatment devices along with full automation capabilities.
It's not just that we sell great machines, but we also have the software and technical expertise to provide custom solutions for the medical industry.
CUSTOM PAD PRINTERS - Custom built catheter tables have a vacuum bed to hold the part. The table rolls forward to print 360°. Catheter beds can be equipped on several standard pad printers and can print from one to eight colors or more.
PRINT ON LONGER OBJECTS - The cupslide allows for longer images to be printed as the sealed ink cup slides over the image lengthwise.
FLEXIBILITY OF DIGITAL
The XD070 Industrial Digital Ink Jet is “image direct” from computer to print.
- Fine lines and details at 16 inches per second / 360 dpi.
- Continuous multi-color printing in a single pass.
- Ideal for flat and semi-flat surfaces for short or long runs with quick changeovers.
SPEED OF SERVO
- The XE Series machines can utilize a large cup size up to 250mm diameter with print areas up to 8" x 16".
- These machines offer a Windows® -based operating system that drives a servo controlled print head and conveyor unit.
- Store multiple programs for repeat jobs.
DIRECT-TO-PLATE - Rapid Fire Laser Cliché Maker is a laser powered plate making system producing direct-to-plate digital clarity without chemicals or film.
- Comes as a complete workstation, including PC, flat screen monitor and all integrated system and graphic software.
CUSTOMIZED AUTOMATION - Standard machines can be customized with automated devices included bulk loading, pre-treatment and auto-on / off-loading.
- Bowl Feeder - Custom designed specifically for the part – flows directly into the print production line smoothly and efficiently.
- In-Line Corona Device - Pre-treatment for substrate surfaces and uses a plasma discharge.
- Automatic Picker - Auto-load and Off-load devices are fully programmable through the touch-screen control panel.
CUSTOM PADS - are available in any length, size and shape. It's important to choose a pad shape that will achieve a “rolling” action when the ink is both picked up from the cliché and deposited on the substrate.
CLASS VI INKS
- Two different Pad Print Machinery of Vermont inks in three different colors have been certified for medical use by a nationally recognized testing laboratories.
- If you have a custom ink application, we can help you through the certification process.
Our Sales Team has one focus — you. From the first phone call through machine development, testing, shipping and on-site training, we guide you through the process.