- TechDevice's TDXPress program offers OEMs ready access to an assortment of stock and standard products. View the complete selection of TDXPress stock & standard Balloons and TDXPress Coils.
- TechDevice recently acquired high performance coil winding and balloon molding equipment. Enhanced capabilities, shorter lead times and competitive pricing are the benefits of this investment of resources.
- TechDevice has expanded its grinding capabilities with the addition of a new, state-of-the-art precision grinding machine. This substantially upgrades the value of TechDevice's ground cores/finished guidewires manufacturing services. Additionally, this new equipment provides the platform to take on most complex grinding challenges.
- TechDevice has expanded its product and service offerings to its OEM customers with the recent acquisition of MP&E (Medical Profiles & Engineering), Minneapolis, MN. MP&E's core product lines, braided sheath assemblies and precision extrusions are a perfect complement to TechDevice's medical specific manufactured products.
WHO WE ARE
TechDevice specializes in the development, manufacturing and assembly of a select family of interrelated products. This includes balloons, catheters, coils, ground cores, and finished guidewires. Also, with the recent investment in a state-of-the-art precision grinding machine, TechDevice now welcomes most complex grinding challenges.
TechDevice's TDXPress program offers ready access standard balloons for trial and error developmental projects. View the complete selection of all TDXPress balloons. Also, customized capabilities for most balloon options are available upon request.
- Non/Semi-Compliant: Polyethylene, Nylon, Pebax, PET, EVA, and more
- Compliant: Yulex® natural rubber latex, Hevea latex, TPRE low-durometer polyurethane
TechDevice's TDXPress coil program offers ready access to coils for trial and error developmental projects. View the complete selection of all TDXPress coil items. Also, customized capabilities for most coil options are available upon request.
Types: Flat or round wire, left or right wind, single and multi-filar
Materials: Stainless steel, gold plated Tungsten, and more
Sizes: Most sizes available upon request
Secondary Operations: Coil expansion, cut-to-length, coatings and more
TechDevice has expanded its grinding capabilities with the addition of a new precision grinding machine. This substantially upgrades the value of TechDevice's ground cores and finished guidewires manufacturing services.
Types: Single and multi-tapered, profile grinds
Materials: Stainless steel, nitinol
Sizes: Most sizes and specifications available upon request
In addition, the new equipment provides a formidable platform to take on precision grinding challenges other than core grinding.
TechDevice's advanced engineering department, coil winding, core grinding and value-added services provide the resources for efficient single-sourcing of finished guidewire projects. Also, for OEMs who prefer total outsourcing solutions, TechDevice offers a full line of products with 510(k) clearance. View a complete listing of 510(k) cleared products.
- ISO 13485:2003 and CMDCS Certification
- FDA Registered
- Design control system compliant with FDA & European regulations
- Experience with the FDA 510(k) clearance process
MP&E Inc. is a catheter component and subassembly manufacturer. Engineering and design services are also available. The company's products include delivery sheaths, dilators, steerable sheaths, loaders, and EP catheters. Capabilities include precision extrusions, braiding, coil winding, soldering, welding, machining, porting, tapering, neck down, skiving, and overmolding of hubs.
- Component Fabrication
- Contract Manufacturing
- Contract R&D, Design, & Engineering
- Plastic Component Fabrication Equipment & Services
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Rapid Prototyping
Tubing and Catheter Systems
MP&E has earned ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 Certifications