Uson leak testers are the instruments of choice for medical device manufacturers around the world. With an installed base of thousands, Uson leak testers help our customers ensure that they deliver safe, reliable products and protect them from costly recalls.
Customers benefit from a wide range of leak detection instruments and systems capable of tackling simple or complex applications and everything in between. Uson’s expert application support team is on hand to help with the selection and configuration of the most appropriate product, supplying advice, training, technical support, and feasibility studies.
With a track record spanning almost 50 years, Uson is the leading manufacturer of leak testers and fixtures for the medical device market – we understand GMP, validation and the importance of making the right decision first time when selecting a supplier, where much time and money may be wasted through a poor choice.
- Pressure decay leak testers.
- Differential pressure leak testers.
- Mass flow testers.
- Burst, occlusion and sealed component techniques.
- Combination instruments – pressure decay +mass flow + burst or other combinations
- Multi-channel concurrent or sequential test instruments
- Leak testers for flexible packaging.
- Data collection – USB and network
- Trace gas detectors
- Manual, semi automatic and fully automatic systems and fixtures.
- Calibration and service.
Sprint iQ – best selling leak tester for medical device applications.
- Single to four channels.
- Color graphic display
- Volumetric leak rate compensation and calibration.
- Storage for up to 99 test programs.
- Small footprint saves clean room space.
Qualipak – Unique non-destructive leak tester for flexible packages.
- Non subjective replacement for immersion testing
- Easy to use.
- Built in data storage.
- Clean and dry.
- High quality systems and fixtures.
- Extensive experience in design ensures reliable sealing.
- Integration with other devices – markers, readers, cutters, RFID
Fast, accurate, reliable, repeatable, non subjective, non destructive leak testing and leak detection is our business and your goal. We should be talking.