Complete manufacturing and Support for your Medical Device
Vesta (now part of Lubrizol LifeSciences) offers custom manufacturing services that include precision thermoplastic and silicone extrusion as well as comprehensive silicone fabrication. With over 4 decades of experience across three manufacturing platforms, Vesta’s personal service, engineering expertise, and commitment to quality are sought by customers worldwide. Our combined team works together to care for the life of your products.
Vesta draws upon extensive engineering experience to deliver your medical extrusion to your exact specifications. Our ExtruMed™ precision extrusion solutions include custom extrusion of thermoplastics and silicone produced in controlled environments, meeting the critical needs of medical applications. Our capabilities include:
- Single lumen, multi-lumen, profile extrusions, and beading
- Co-extrusions, single layer, multi-layer and striped
- Bump or tapered tubing
- Transition extrusion for drains or rotating profiles for kink resistance
- Balloon tubing with tight dimensional tolerances and consistent physical properties
- Lead tubing with precise control of dimensions, cosmetics, and mechanical properties
- Braided and reinforced tubing for kink and crush resistance and improved stiffness
- Heat Shrink tubing
- PEEK™ tubing
Comprehensive Silicone Molding and Fabrication
Vesta brings medical device molding expertise and practical execution to support each customer’s unique needs; whether high or low volume, prototype or commercial production, simple or complex. Our experience in material selection, tool design and process validation provides support for silicone molding from prototyping concepts through commercialization.
Vesta SiMatrix Specialty Solutions
Vesta added capability in Dip Casting, Calendering, and Sheeting with their acquisition of SiMatrix.
Dip casting is ideal for forming complex shapes, ultra-thin walls, large cavities and low-durometer and low-friction surfaces, as well as medical device prototyping. The process requires special skill, and Vesta has perfected it. Silicone sheeting is ideal for sealing, bonding, barriers and elastometric components. Silicone sheeting is available vulcanized or un- vulcanized, reinforced or non-reinforced, clear or pigmented, smooth or embossed.
Medical Device Assembly and Secondary Operations
Vesta provides a full range of medical device assembly and secondary operation services to prepare your medical device for market, including:
At Vesta, our systems are designed to support compliance. Our facilities are ISO certified. Our processes are validated. Our team embraces continuous improvement.From start to finish, Vesta cares for the life of your product.
Click below for the latest Vesta Inc. Press Releases
- Vesta Launches Standard Heat-shrink Tubing Line
- Vesta Expands Silicone Manufacturing Services Through Acquisition of SiMatrix
- Vesta Announces New Class 10000 Clean Room
- Vesta, Inc. Expands with ExtruMed Merger
- Vesta Wins Leadership Award