In this 55-minute webinar, Dr. Frank Rybicki, Chief of Medical Imaging at Ottawa Hospital, will share insights, examples and benefits of 3D printing in the medical field. He will discuss the role of 3D printing in medicine, particularly in hospitals, several models for hospital-based 3D printing programs and current trends and future paths for 3D printing. As well as share benefits such as less time in the operating room, fewer post-operative complications and avoidance of unnecessary surgery.
Date:12/15/2016 (All day) - 12/15/2017 (All day)
- Automating your Quality Management System: Pitfalls & Essentials - Webcast
- 3D Printing for Surgical Devices and Medical Models - Webcast
- The Power of Extractable/Leachable Chemistry Testing for Medical Devices - Webcast
- Changing a Colorant in an Approved Medical Device, What Should I Know? - Webcast
- Reduce Risk! Control Costs! Get to Market Faster! The Customer Solution Centre is Your Pathway to Successful Device Development. - Webcast
- Innovating within Cost Constraints to Get More Bang for Your Buck - Webcast