In this 55-minute webinar, Dr. Frank Rybicki, Chief of Medical Imaging at Ottawa Hospital, will share insights, examples and benefits of 3D printing in the medical field. He will discuss the role of 3D printing in medicine, particularly in hospitals, several models for hospital-based 3D printing programs and current trends and future paths for 3D printing. As well as share benefits such as less time in the operating room, fewer post-operative complications and avoidance of unnecessary surgery.
Date:12/15/2016 (All day) - 12/15/2017 (All day)
- Drowning in Big Data: Extracting Medical Device Quality and Safety Insights - Webcast
- Quality with Confidence – What You Need to Know About Digital Microscopes for Medical Device Quality Processes - Webcast
- Risk Management for Medical Device Manufacturers - Webcast
- 3 Steps for Designing the Ideal Medical Device Packaging System - Webcast
- Reducing Device Cost with Innovative Medical Materials - Webcast
- Automating your Quality Management System: Pitfalls & Essentials - Webcast